DevBlog9 - Best video games coming in 2017

Arik Helman
Larkon Studio
Larkon Studio

DevBlog9 - Best video games coming in 2017

Postby Arik Helman » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:13 pm

Hey,

Feel free to discuss the weekly blog - Best video games coming in 2017 - In this discussion

Thanks

NitoMurray
Community Royal Guard Lvl 4

Re: DevBlog9 - Best video games coming in 2017

Postby NitoMurray » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:41 am

If Red Dead 2 doesn't get a PC release... I demand a London riot in protest.

Coredog
Level 4 Community Backer Badge

Postby Coredog » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:41 pm

[quote="NitoMurray"]If Red Dead 2 doesn't get a PC release... I demand a London riot in protest.[/quote]

We will see how Red Dead 2 will be. i was half and half on the first one but it has alot of potential.

I've never really played the God of War series but the new one looks amazing!

Im also interested to see how Vampyr turns out, i've always been interested in vampires even going back to the Vampire: the Masquerade.

NitoMurray

Postby NitoMurray » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:02 pm

[quote="Coredog"][quote="NitoMurray"]If Red Dead 2 doesn't get a PC release... I demand a London riot in protest.[/quote]

We will see how Red Dead 2 will be. i was half and half on the first one but it has alot of potential.

Im also interested to see how Vampyr turns out, i've always been interested in vampires even going back to the Vampire: the Masquerade.[/quote]

The thing about Vampyr is that it's essentially Dishonored but with vampires. I'm still waiting for the glorious day of a TES-styled sandbox vampire game

Coredog

Postby Coredog » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:13 am

[quote="NitoMurray"][quote="Coredog"][quote="NitoMurray"]If Red Dead 2 doesn't get a PC release... I demand a London riot in protest.[/quote]

Im also interested to see how Vampyr turns out, i've always been interested in vampires even going back to the Vampire: the Masquerade.[/quote]

The thing about Vampyr is that it's essentially Dishonored but with vampires. I'm still waiting for the glorious day of a TES-styled sandbox vampire game[/quote]

I enjoyed the first dishonored but we will see. There is mods for TES with being a vampire but i know what you mean. I really would like a game that as more of a story then a usual bethesda game. Oblivion and Skyrim were pretty good but fallout was terrible, i am not a fan of the majority of the game is just go kill. I like having the option to kill everything in site :P

NitoMurray

Postby NitoMurray » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:03 pm

I liked Fallout soon as I stopped caring about everything, cranked up difficulty and survival, put on my cowboy hat and set off with a revolver and a knife. Have you ever killed a behemoth with a combat knife whilst dehydrated and delirious from a head wound? Gold times.

Imagine though having a story as good as the dark brotherhood TES stories, with the same wide sandbox as a vampire fully fleshed out? The TES vampire dlc is quite lite and doesn't affect much. You don't get the feeling of being a vampire rather, you're a mage with darth vader powers haha

Coredog

Postby Coredog » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:01 pm

[quote="NitoMurray"]I liked Fallout soon as I stopped caring about everything, cranked up difficulty and survival, put on my cowboy hat and set off with a revolver and a knife. Have you ever killed a behemoth with a combat knife whilst dehydrated and delirious from a head wound? Gold times.

Imagine though having a story as good as the dark brotherhood TES stories, with the same wide sandbox as a vampire fully fleshed out? The TES vampire dlc is quite lite and doesn't affect much. You don't get the feeling of being a vampire rather, you're a mage with darth vader powers haha[/quote]

I'd love to see darth vader in Skyrim or Fallout with all his powers haha

NitoMurray

Postby NitoMurray » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:39 pm

[quote="Coredog"][quote="NitoMurray"]I liked Fallout soon as I stopped caring about everything, cranked up difficulty and survival, put on my cowboy hat and set off with a revolver and a knife. Have you ever killed a behemoth with a combat knife whilst dehydrated and delirious from a head wound? Gold times.

Imagine though having a story as good as the dark brotherhood TES stories, with the same wide sandbox as a vampire fully fleshed out? The TES vampire dlc is quite lite and doesn't affect much. You don't get the feeling of being a vampire rather, you're a mage with darth vader powers haha[/quote]

I'd love to see darth vader in Skyrim or Fallout with all his powers haha[/quote]

Which powers? there is a half dozen comics all with contradicting power levels haha it's part of why Disney scrapped the EU. We'll probably see some canon estimate of his power one day :P

Return to “General Discussions”