Questions?

Valerian
Community Royal Guard Lvl 6

Re: Questions?

Postby Valerian » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:41 pm

Another question:
What amount of troops we can expect in a single battle? And our whole armed forces (citywatch, palaceguards, army, navy)?

Thousands of men or just a few hundred? Thousands would be really great^^

ArathHunter
Level 3 Community Backer Badge

Postby ArathHunter » Fri May 19, 2017 9:39 pm

Why not have a Discord server? It'd make things more personal and might make the community more active, least that's my experience with other games.

NitoMurray
Community Royal Guard Lvl 4
Community Royal Guard Lvl 4

Postby NitoMurray » Sat May 20, 2017 4:44 pm

[quote="ArathHunter"]Why not have a Discord server? It'd make things more personal and might make the community more active, least that's my experience with other games.[/quote]

But then new people will never know the answers, and same questions would continue to be repeated. Better to have a written record of questions and answers for people to have access to. That way everyone is on the same page, not just a few well informed individuals.

Valerian

Postby Valerian » Sun May 21, 2017 1:11 pm

[quote="NitoMurray"][quote="ArathHunter"]Why not have a Discord server? It'd make things more personal and might make the community more active, least that's my experience with other games.[/quote]

But then new people will never know the answers, and same questions would continue to be repeated. Better to have a written record of questions and answers for people to have access to. That way everyone is on the same page, not just a few well informed individuals.[/quote]

Yeah, that is quite important. And if you still want to get a server, you have to fine one willing to write down every asked question.
Already today it is hard to get an overview over all of the questions and given information. We shall have a collection. Maybe, when I have a bit of free time^^

ArathHunter

Postby ArathHunter » Sun May 21, 2017 8:32 pm

Make a FAQ Channel editable by Devs and mods, if someone asks a common question, just point them to the FAQ channel.

Coredog
Level 4 Community Backer Badge

Postby Coredog » Tue May 23, 2017 1:13 pm

One of the MMOs I'm backing has a discord and I think it does help as it's mostly managed by the community with specific chats for the developer. That way you don't have to go searching in the forums. It's not that hard to search but people like to scroll through a FAQ.

We could always start one then invite Larkon, maybe I'll create one when I get home from work.

ArathHunter

Postby ArathHunter » Wed May 31, 2017 8:45 pm

Just got the email, you listened ;)

66Austin1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby 66Austin1 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:00 am

ArathHunter wrote:Just got the email, you listened ;)

Yeah, I talked to them about it and they said they'd talk with the team and everything and they decided it was good to have one now that its getting to EA. So just wait for it. I'll most likely not be moderating it though I don't personally like discord and it bugs my pc. So if you have any issues with inside of it that cant be fixed by the mods in there just tell me and i'll get larkon on it. ;) :)

ArathHunter

Postby ArathHunter » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:23 am

Hmm, what about using discord from your phone? Also when will the discord be put up?

Coredog

Postby Coredog » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:32 pm

[quote="66Austin1"][quote="ArathHunter"]Just got the email, you listened ;)[/quote]

Yeah, I talked to them about it and they said they'd talk with the team and everything and they decided it was good to have one now that its getting to EA. So just wait for it. I'll most likely not be moderating it though I don't personally like discord and it bugs my pc. So if you have any issues with inside of it that cant be fixed by the mods in there just tell me and i'll get larkon on it. ;) :)[/quote]

Great news and truthfully once the game kicks off on steam you'd probably have your hands full on here haha.

Return to “Questions”