Answering questions

66Austin1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Answering questions

Postby 66Austin1 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:26 am

NitoMurray wrote:My questions still go unanswered, and my lumber mill question misunderstood :'( At least I have the UK election to perk me up (or make me pay an extra £3000 in tuition in 4 months...)

I have no idea what lumberjack question... and ive gotten lost as well dont worry. but everything is going amazing with the games development so thats good news

66Austin1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby 66Austin1 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:29 am

NitoMurray wrote:My questions still go unanswered, and my lumber mill question misunderstood :'( At least I have the UK election to perk me up (or make me pay an extra £3000 in tuition in 4 months...)
Valerian wrote:
66Austin1 wrote:
NitoMurray wrote:So nothing will be scaled in time of day then? Otherwise that would make certain quests/abilities whatnot either trivial or overpowered :/

Well I don't think so I do know that when you use your ULTIMATE FIREBALL DEATH SPELL OF DOOM or whatever when a mage it gets a timer of a cooldown but that would probably be only 30 mins because it would be able to wipe out entire armies

STOP. I might be stupid, but when do you asked this questions??? There weren't showed to me....or i just overread them^^ Sorry

But thanks for the answer, altough Nito and I wonder about the connection between the lenght of a day and for exapmle spell-cooldowns

alright from what i have been told is that the spell cooldown isn't really affected by the day length because if you casted it 3 minutes before midnight and its based on an actual day system then boom another spell 3 minutes later, I think its based off of time instead like a 30 minute timer or something like that

Valerian
Community Royal Guard Lvl 6

Postby Valerian » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:49 pm

[quote="66Austin1"][quote="NitoMurray"]My questions still go unanswered, and my lumber mill question misunderstood :'( At least I have the UK election to perk me up (or make me pay an extra £3000 in tuition in 4 months...)[/quote][quote="Valerian"][quote="66Austin1"]

Well I don't think so I do know that when you use your ULTIMATE FIREBALL DEATH SPELL OF DOOM or whatever when a mage it gets a timer of a cooldown but that would probably be only 30 mins because it would be able to wipe out entire armies[/quote]

STOP. I might be stupid, but when do you asked this questions??? There weren't showed to me....or i just overread them^^ Sorry[/quote]

But thanks for the answer, altough Nito and I wonder about the connection between the lenght of a day and for exapmle spell-cooldowns

alright from what i have been told is that the spell cooldown isn't really affected by the day length because if you casted it 3 minutes before midnight and its based on an actual day system then boom another spell 3 minutes later, I think its based off of time instead like a 30 minute timer or something like that[/quote]

Ah, okay. So cooldown depends on real time not ingame time. So do the ta.system I suppose.
And regarding Nitos Wood-Question. If I remember correctly, it was a bout the possiblility to build a secound lumber mill or other wood production facilities

NitoMurray
Community Royal Guard Lvl 4
Community Royal Guard Lvl 4

Postby NitoMurray » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:35 pm

[quote="Valerian"][quote="66Austin1"][quote="NitoMurray"]My questions still go unanswered, and my lumber mill question misunderstood :'( At least I have the UK election to perk me up (or make me pay an extra £3000 in tuition in 4 months...)[/quote][quote="Valerian"][quote="66Austin1"]

Well I don't think so I do know that when you use your ULTIMATE FIREBALL DEATH SPELL OF DOOM or whatever when a mage it gets a timer of a cooldown but that would probably be only 30 mins because it would be able to wipe out entire armies[/quote]

STOP. I might be stupid, but when do you asked this questions??? There weren't showed to me....or i just overread them^^ Sorry[/quote]

alright from what i have been told is that the spell cooldown isn't really affected by the day length because if you casted it 3 minutes before midnight and its based on an actual day system then boom another spell 3 minutes later, I think its based off of time instead like a 30 minute timer or something like that[/quote]

Ah, okay. So cooldown depends on real time not ingame time. So do the ta.system I suppose.
And regarding Nitos Wood-Question. If I remember correctly, it was a bout the possiblility to build a secound lumber mill or other wood production facilities[/quote]

Correct about my question;

Also, my fears is also based on elements that may be tied to specific times of day. Such as events like undead appearing at night. If days are short, this is a trivial matter. If days are too long, you have an undead apocolypse. Having buffs/debuffs during the day/night may be utterly worthless, or become crucial to strategy and planning. Without knowing the mechanics of such things, and the length of days (in real time) it's hard to judge worth and viability of a lot of things.

66Austin1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby 66Austin1 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:35 pm

NitoMurray wrote:
Valerian wrote:
66Austin1 wrote:

alright from what i have been told is that the spell cooldown isn't really affected by the day length because if you casted it 3 minutes before midnight and its based on an actual day system then boom another spell 3 minutes later, I think its based off of time instead like a 30 minute timer or something like that

And regarding Nitos Wood-Question. If I remember correctly, it was a bout the possiblility to build a secound lumber mill or other wood production facilities

Also, my fears is also based on elements that may be tied to specific times of day. Such as events like undead appearing at night. If days are short, this is a trivial matter. If days are too long, you have an undead apocolypse. Having buffs/debuffs during the day/night may be utterly worthless, or become crucial to strategy and planning. Without knowing the mechanics of such things, and the length of days (in real time) it's hard to judge worth and viability of a lot of things.

I can't actually say anything about this I have not gotten any info about this at all sorry

Valerian

Postby Valerian » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:27 pm

[quote="66Austin1"][quote="NitoMurray"][quote="Valerian"]

And regarding Nitos Wood-Question. If I remember correctly, it was a bout the possiblility to build a secound lumber mill or other wood production facilities[/quote]

Also, my fears is also based on elements that may be tied to specific times of day. Such as events like undead appearing at night. If days are short, this is a trivial matter. If days are too long, you have an undead apocolypse. Having buffs/debuffs during the day/night may be utterly worthless, or become crucial to strategy and planning. Without knowing the mechanics of such things, and the length of days (in real time) it's hard to judge worth and viability of a lot of things.[/quote]

I can't actually say anything about this I have not gotten any info about this at all sorry[/quote]

S short side question. How do you acctually interact with the devs? Do you wait until you get a bunch of questions and than present them or do they give you some kind of special info-update every few days or weeks?

66Austin1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby 66Austin1 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:02 am

Valerian wrote:
66Austin1 wrote:
NitoMurray wrote:

I can't actually say anything about this I have not gotten any info about this at all sorry

S short side question. How do you acctually interact with the devs? Do you wait until you get a bunch of questions and than present them or do they give you some kind of special info-update every few days or weeks?

I actually just talk to them on skype. They answer within an hour sometimes if not busy right away.

I tend to tell them anything wrong that has happened or good things too. or if people need help.

Valerian

Postby Valerian » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:52 pm

[quote="66Austin1"][quote="Valerian"][quote="66Austin1"]

I can't actually say anything about this I have not gotten any info about this at all sorry[/quote]

S short side question. How do you acctually interact with the devs? Do you wait until you get a bunch of questions and than present them or do they give you some kind of special info-update every few days or weeks?[/quote]

I actually just talk to them on skype. They answer within an hour sometimes if not busy right away.

I tend to tell them anything wrong that has happened or good things too. or if people need help.[/quote]

Oh! Thats quite easy! Some how this is quite sympathetic xD

Return to “Coming News”