Answering questions

66Austin1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Answering questions

Postby 66Austin1 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:08 pm

I'm back to answer unanswered questions :D Valerian has started us off again

1.What are Larkons plans regarding buildings? Which ones do they want to implement in addition to the original list?
2. It is about the barracks. I'm not sure, if this is already in the developers mind, but I would appreciate if the ground, on which the barracks are placed, and the inner yard would be paved. This would be much more realistic and your soldiers can use it as a drill ground without sinking in the mud.
In general, within city's there should have more paved ground one day
3.What about he city size? Will an average city be about 20 buildings or 100? I assume, This heavily depends on the building variety and with the buildings we know about know, the city's won't become that huge, or?

1) Library, for research. A player home, a player castle, a city full of building off the RTS mode, but with stores and vendors, to increase immersion into maps that are hand made and complex. Also, a siege workshop, city hall, blacksmith tiers, guilds, and other planned things. In general, we're open for suggestions and we'll implement more buildings as the game takes shape

Also, mines and other things that depends on the map, and we'll include props, such as fences, city walls and small items that decorates your city

2) we will work on that. we actually made the ground paved around buildings but removed it temporarly. We're hoping to include it in our first EA version

3) The original plan is for the barracks to recruit from the city, so if you have 50 citizens in a city, you'll be able to recruit up to 40 soldiers. This means that you'll need to build multiple houses and farms, as well as resource gathering facilities. This means that a city will be large enough. As for having multiple houses, we will include more than one house and decorations

Now idk about you guys but I like the recruiment idea they have planned and as they said they are open for suggestions about new buildings.

have a nice day :)

NitoMurray
Community Royal Guard Lvl 4
Community Royal Guard Lvl 4

Re: Answering questions

Postby NitoMurray » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:48 am

50 citizens = 40 soldiers seems a weird demographic. How does that work, are they added on top so like 50civs/40sols/90 total? or is it 40/50 pop is soldiers for example? Seems like you'd be dustballing your economy so hearing how the recruitment works in more depth would be great.

Also, there was talk from Larkon about a player arena. Is there any more details/plans regarding that?

Will walls be auto generated or player built?

Will multiple lumber mills or ways for players to gather lumber like they can other resources be possible?

Any more details about the Dark Forest Faction?

Can you give us a more detailed idea of how leveling/ leveling up will work? I.e. you get x attribute points, x skill points etc. you can invest in xxxx attribute/skill/feat. to level you need to do.... etc.

Will there be plans for a randomized dungeon crawl experience? It'd love to see a D3 Greater Rift-esque system where players can compete on challenge boards to compare builds and see how you stack up.

What type of loot will we see in EA?

ETA on test phase? Content focus?

Valerian
Community Royal Guard Lvl 6

Postby Valerian » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:55 pm

[quote="66Austin1"]I'm back to answer unanswered questions :D Valerian has started us off again

1.What are Larkons plans regarding buildings? Which ones do they want to implement in addition to the original list?
2. It is about the barracks. I'm not sure, if this is already in the developers mind, but I would appreciate if the ground, on which the barracks are placed, and the inner yard would be paved. This would be much more realistic and your soldiers can use it as a drill ground without sinking in the mud.
3.What about he city size? Will an average city be about 20 buildings or 100? I assume, This heavily depends on the building variety and with the buildings we know about know, the city's won't become that huge, or?

1) Library, for research. A player home, a player castle, a city full of building off the RTS mode, but with stores and vendors, to increase immersion into maps that are hand made and complex. Also, a siege workshop, city hall, blacksmith tiers, guilds, and other planned things. In general, we're open for suggestions and we'll implement more buildings as the game takes shape

Also, mines and other things that depends on the map, and we'll include props, such as fences, city walls and small items that decorates your city

2) we will work on that. we actually made the ground paved around buildings but removed it temporarly. We're hoping to include it in our first EA version

3) The original plan is for the barracks to recruit from the city, so if you have 50 citizens in a city, you'll be able to recruit up to 40 soldiers. This means that you'll need to build multiple houses and farms, as well as resource gathering facilities. This means that a city will be large enough. As for having multiple houses, we will include more than one house and decorations

Now idk about you guys but I like the recruiment idea they have planned and as they said they are open for suggestions about new buildings.

have a nice day :)[/quote]

Thanls for the answers.
I hope for the paved ground now and for more concrete information about buildings in the near future^^
And I mus admitt, I like your idea regarding recruitment

66Austin1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby 66Austin1 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:34 pm

Valerian wrote:
66Austin1 wrote:I'm back to answer unanswered questions :D Valerian has started us off again

have a nice day :)

Thanls for the answers.
I hope for the paved ground now and for more concrete information about buildings in the near future^^

its actually theres. my hands were shaking to bad that i couldn't type alot. so i copy and pasted this time.

Valerian

Postby Valerian » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:17 pm

[quote="66Austin1"][quote="Valerian"][quote="66Austin1"]I'm back to answer unanswered questions :D Valerian has started us off again

have a nice day :)[/quote]

Thanls for the answers.
And I mus admitt, I like your idea regarding recruitment[/quote]

its actually theres. my hands were shaking to bad that i couldn't type alot. so i copy and pasted this time.[/quote]

So excited about bringing up some news?!^^

66Austin1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby 66Austin1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:00 pm

Valerian wrote:
66Austin1 wrote:
Valerian wrote:
Thanls for the answers.

its actually theres. my hands were shaking to bad that i couldn't type alot. so i copy and pasted this time.

Yes it's quite exciting and I get personal updates from adrian and arik myself and some news that they havent even shared yet but thats for later news ;) its some suprises for everyone :)

Valerian

Postby Valerian » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:31 pm

[quote="66Austin1"][quote="Valerian"][quote="66Austin1"]

its actually theres. my hands were shaking to bad that i couldn't type alot. so i copy and pasted this time.[/quote]

So excited about bringing up some news?!^^[/quote]

Yes it's quite exciting and I get personal updates from adrian and arik myself and some news that they havent even shared yet but thats for later news ;) its some suprises for everyone :)[/quote]

Your are such an evil man, giving this hints and don't explain them!

66Austin1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby 66Austin1 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:17 pm

Valerian wrote:
66Austin1 wrote:
Valerian wrote:

Yes it's quite exciting and I get personal updates from adrian and arik myself and some news that they havent even shared yet but thats for later news ;) its some suprises for everyone :)

I gotta be the hype man so you guys read the news haha. but Im sure everyone will love the suprises coming

Valerian

Postby Valerian » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:47 pm

[quote="66Austin1"][quote="Valerian"][quote="66Austin1"]

Yes it's quite exciting and I get personal updates from adrian and arik myself and some news that they havent even shared yet but thats for later news ;) its some suprises for everyone :)[/quote]

Your are such an evil man, giving this hints and don't explain them![/quote]

I gotta be the hype man so you guys read the news haha. but Im sure everyone will love the suprises coming[/quote]

.... evil .... pure evil^^

66Austin1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby 66Austin1 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:31 am

Valerian wrote:
66Austin1 wrote:
Valerian wrote:

I gotta be the hype man so you guys read the news haha. but Im sure everyone will love the suprises coming

.... evil .... pure evil^^

Hey you cant have good without the evil. but hey its good evil. like donuts. :)

Return to “Coming News”