HAPPY DISCOUNTED CHOLOLATE DAY

66Austin1
Community Manager
Community Manager

HAPPY DISCOUNTED CHOLOLATE DAY

Postby 66Austin1 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:01 pm

HELLO EVERYONE :D

yesterday was valentines day I hope you all had a great day, me personally ive been sick the past 2 weeks :P

anyways Ive been talking with Adrian and arik every now and then and the progress is going great haven't been any major bugs to cause set backs. So I hope you all are excited for the game because I sure am. I wonder who will win the next screenshot, DON'T FORGET TO SUMBIT YOUR SCREENSHOTS EVERYONE :D

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY AND DON'T EAT TO MUCH CANDY :3

Valerian
Community Royal Guard Lvl 6

Re: HAPPY DISCOUNTED CHOLOLATE DAY

Postby Valerian » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:23 pm

Hello Austin!
Yeah, I had a great Valentines day, but now I am excited for some news about the game.

PS: Get well soon ;)

66Austin1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby 66Austin1 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:56 pm

Valerian wrote:Hello Austin!
Yeah, I had a great Valentines day, but now I am excited for some news about the game.

PS: Get well soon ;)

news about the game? nah I don't think you wanna know anything maybe just more chocolate.

but about the game as I said everything is going fine. But atm they are working on inventory and some other things. there MIGHT be a new vote coming up so come on every now and then to see if its on. But for now the screenshot contest is still going on so get some screenshots :D

NitoMurray
Community Royal Guard Lvl 4

Postby NitoMurray » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:44 pm

Won't be any more screens for me till next update. Nothing more to do that I haven't already done with the current build.

Valerian

Postby Valerian » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:24 pm

[quote="NitoMurray"]Won't be any more screens for me till next update. Nothing more to do that I haven't already done with the current build.[/quote]

Agreed, I will wait for the next few builds, until I start taking some screens xD

Valerian

Postby Valerian » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:55 pm

[quote="66Austin1"][quote="Valerian"]Hello Austin!

PS: Get well soon ;)[/quote]

news about the game? nah I don't think you wanna know anything maybe just more chocolate.

but about the game as I said everything is going fine. But atm they are working on inventory and some other things. there MIGHT be a new vote coming up so come on every now and then to see if its on. But for now the screenshot contest is still going on so get some screenshots :D[/quote]

Hey, Austin, I asume It is quite boring for you nowadasy, so here are some questions. I already spread them through vaious topics, but here I can bundle them for you^^

1.What are Larkons plans regarding buildings? Which ones do they want to implement in addition to theoriginal list?
2. It is about the barracks. I'm not sure, if this is already in the developers mind, but I would appretiate if the ground, on which the barrakcs are placed, and the inner yard would be paved. This would be much more realistic and your soilders can use it as a drill ground without sinking in the mud.
In general, within citys there should have more paved ground one day
3.What about he city size? Will an avarage city be about 20 buildings or 100? I asume, This heavily depends on the building variety and with the buildings we know about know, the citys won't become that huge, or?

NitoMurray

Postby NitoMurray » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:28 pm

Week following easter is the best discount chocolate day. £45 choco egg now £5 haha. I bought 20KG chocolate £:KG haha.

Return to “Coming News”