General Discussions

66Austin1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: General Discussions

Postby 66Austin1 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:55 pm

[quote="NitoMurray"][quote="66Austin1"][quote="NitoMurray"][quote="Flufferpope"]I seem not to have gotten, or I can't find, any kind of readme with the game.[/quote]

On installation there is a quick "how to play" guide.[/quote]

There is? well damn i just went in dark souls style[/quote]

I thought it was a guide to start up the game, luckily I just thought "out of curiosity... does this button work?" There is also like a 2 second flash of all controls. It's like being trolled before you start haha[/quote]

lol I like games that kinda make you go dark souls style. makes you feel like you're learning. although sometimes a tutorial isn't bad but meh idk haha

junk1243
Level 2 Community Backer Badge
Level 2 Community Backer Badge

Postby junk1243 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:17 pm

[quote="66Austin1"][quote="NitoMurray"][quote="66Austin1"][quote="NitoMurray"][quote="Flufferpope"]I seem not to have gotten, or I can't find, any kind of readme with the game.[/quote]

On installation there is a quick "how to play" guide.[/quote]

There is? well damn i just went in dark souls style[/quote]

I thought it was a guide to start up the game, luckily I just thought "out of curiosity... does this button work?" There is also like a 2 second flash of all controls. It's like being trolled before you start haha[/quote]

lol I like games that kinda make you go dark souls style. makes you feel like you're learning. although sometimes a tutorial isn't bad but meh idk haha[/quote]
I like it when it's optional :P

Trollifecator
Level 8 Community Backer Badge
Level 8 Community Backer Badge

Postby Trollifecator » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:14 am

Finally managed to get around to playing this, and my god, for a pre alpha it is fairly decent, I actually managed to play with a constant frame rate unlike some other pre alphas that I have played, looking forward to the next update!

NitoMurray
Community Royal Guard Lvl 4
Community Royal Guard Lvl 4

Postby NitoMurray » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:05 am

I find the current economics of the game lack-luster. Removing what I earn from looting, the actual resource generation seems weak from the buildings themselves. The units as well seem rather "plain" in effectiveness. I still also feel Riftstone is becoming more and more a burden to gameplay. It just feels simply that "Epic" Spells aren't going to be worth the cost of several buildings. I think Riftstone should be removed from all non-magical buildings. Sure mages tower etc. but a tavern? What is that Riftstone used for, lighting?

66Austin1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby 66Austin1 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:42 am

NitoMurray wrote:I find the current economics of the game lack-luster. Removing what I earn from looting, the actual resource generation seems weak from the buildings themselves. The units as well seem rather "plain" in effectiveness. I still also feel Riftstone is becoming more and more a burden to gameplay. It just feels simply that "Epic" Spells aren't going to be worth the cost of several buildings. I think Riftstone should be removed from all non-magical buildings. Sure mages tower etc. but a tavern? What is that Riftstone used for, lighting?

the "special room" ;) ;)

Dman
Level 3 Community Backer Badge
Level 3 Community Backer Badge

Postby Dman » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:20 pm

Austin more like autism am I right

Jk don't leave me every again boi

Return to “General Discussions”