What game(s) is everyone currently playing?

Moderators: Community Managers, Moderator

jordanlee21
Level 8 Community Backer Badge
Level 8 Community Backer Badge

Re: What game(s) is everyone currently?

Postby jordanlee21 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:35 pm

Hi guys currently playing scream, NBA 2k16 and currently waiting for fallout 4 and xenoblade chronicles x and Civ craft early access to play the hell out of it.

Antiscamp
Level 5 Community Backer Badge

Postby Antiscamp » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:34 pm

Tetzer wrote:

I've played a bit of Planet Explorers, and see so much potential for the final game (if all goes according to plan for the devs) to become something amazing. For now I am just shelving it for a few updates before I jump back in.

Next update, I hear they're going to add customizable armour. That's going to be interesting. :)

CombatWars
Level 3 Community Backer Badge
Level 3 Community Backer Badge

Postby CombatWars » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:54 pm

Just bought Vermintide from Nuuvem for $13. Anyone else have it or are getting it soon? I'd love to co-op with some of you to get to know you guys better.

junk1243
Level 2 Community Backer Badge

Postby junk1243 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:57 am

Im just looking at g2a until my eyes pop out looking for cheap games to hold myself off until civcraft. I often play Crusader Kings 2 and love grand strategy games and things like that. Hopefully I wont die during the time waiting for civcraft, sad to hear it was delayed to november. But I guess its better to get it later and not buggy than compared to earlier and buggy.
That time when you want to change your crappy username but don't want to do all the work

junk1243

Postby junk1243 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:57 am

CombatWars wrote:Just bought Vermintide from Nuuvem for $13. Anyone else have it or are getting it soon? I'd love to co-op with some of you to get to know you guys better.

Ill play it with you after I get my new graphics card in 2 weeks,although that'll be close to the civcraft release.
That time when you want to change your crappy username but don't want to do all the work

PixieSky
Level 4 Community Backer Badge
Level 4 Community Backer Badge

Postby PixieSky » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:28 pm

Mmm. Skyrim, Civ5, Dragon Age: Origins, Dark Souls, and... The Sims series, all depending on the mood I'm in.

Tetzer

Postby Tetzer » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:20 am

PixieSky wrote:Mmm. Skyrim, Civ5, Dragon Age: Origins, Dark Souls, and... The Sims series, all depending on the mood I'm in.

How do you feel about the Sims 4 at this point? I ended up caving and buying it, but it just seemed...meh to me. Have the expansions improved things enough to be able to motivate me into giving it another try?
CombatWars wrote:Just bought Vermintide from Nuuvem for $13. Anyone else have it or are getting it soon? I'd love to co-op with some of you to get to know you guys better.

Id be down to play once I get my computer built, though by then Civcraft will be out so not sure how thatd work out haha.

Antiscamp wrote:
Tetzer wrote:

I've played a bit of Planet Explorers, and see so much potential for the final game (if all goes according to plan for the devs) to become something amazing. For now I am just shelving it for a few updates before I jump back in.

Next update, I hear they're going to add customizable armour. That's going to be interesting. :)

That is going to be amaaazing haha. Any ETA on the update?

Antiscamp

Postby Antiscamp » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:17 pm

Tetzer wrote:
Antiscamp wrote:
Tetzer wrote:

That is going to be amaaazing haha. Any ETA on the update?

They say by the end of this month, and well, that's before Fallout 4, so it's OK by me :D

TheRealMe
Regular
Regular

Postby TheRealMe » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:13 am

Currently I have not been gaming as much as I would like to, but I still play these:
Age of Wonders 3
Skyrim
World of Tanks

And for my phone gaming:
iNethack2
For any fans of rogue-like games, I highly recommend this. It's old Nethack with a good phone friendly interface, and graphics improvements, and other updates. There is also a PC version, and a full graphics engine available too.

Saga89

Postby Saga89 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:24 am

Total War Rome 2 modded with DEI (Syracuse campaign)
Total War Medieval 2 modded with Third Age (Isengard campaign. The hobbits will be eventually taken to Isengard)
Mass Recall campaign for Starcraft 2
Valkyria Chronicles
League of Legends (strictly aram only in order to save my blood pressure)
Grey Goo

Return to “Off Topic”