What game(s) is everyone currently playing?

Moderators: Community Managers, Moderator

Tetzer
Level 2 Community Backer Badge
Level 2 Community Backer Badge
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:15 am
Location: California

What game(s) is everyone currently playing?

Postby Tetzer » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:54 pm

At the moment I dont have access to a computer, so I am mostly playing through all my 3DS games that I never got a chance to fully dive into. Just finished Fire Emblem a month or two ago, and Bravely Default a few months before that. Now currently I am playing Fantasy Life, Monster Hunter 4, occasional Sm4sh matches, and breeding up competitive teams in Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.

What about yall?

66Austin1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: Tennessee, United states

Re: What game(s) is everyone currently?

Postby 66Austin1 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:07 pm

Literally playing the junk steam games i have while waiting for civcraft ;-;

Tetzer
Level 2 Community Backer Badge
Level 2 Community Backer Badge
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:15 am
Location: California

Re: What game(s) is everyone currently?

Postby Tetzer » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:34 pm

66Austin1 wrote:Literally playing the junk steam games i have while waiting for civcraft ;-;

Haha id prolly be in the same boat if I had my computer set up. Between waiting for kickstarter access for this game, Tales of Zesteria, Fallout 4, and the next International closed beta for Tree of Savior, so I am pretty much dying tryin to pass time by. Hopefully I will have my computer parts over the next month so I can dive into all these games though.

Trollifecator
Level 8 Community Backer Badge
Level 8 Community Backer Badge
Posts: 316
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:07 pm
Location: Western Australia

Re: What game(s) is everyone currently?

Postby Trollifecator » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:02 pm

Smashing my way through blood borne for the sixth time

66Austin1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: Tennessee, United states

Re: What game(s) is everyone currently?

Postby 66Austin1 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:43 am

Tetzer wrote:
66Austin1 wrote:Literally playing the junk steam games i have while waiting for civcraft ;-;

Haha id prolly be in the same boat if I had my computer set up. Between waiting for kickstarter access for this game, Tales of Zesteria, Fallout 4, and the next International closed beta for Tree of Savior, so I am pretty much dying tryin to pass time by. Hopefully I will have my computer parts over the next month so I can dive into all these games though.



Indeed it is hard to pass time haha

CombatWars
Level 3 Community Backer Badge
Level 3 Community Backer Badge
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:53 am

Re: What game(s) is everyone currently?

Postby CombatWars » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:57 pm

Don't think too badly of me but I'm currently playing COD: Ghosts. Never prestiged before but I figured might as well try it right before BLOPS3 comes out for that gun skin.

But I'm also playing a bit of Civ5, Stronghold Crusader 2, and Fasaria World Online. :D
Image

Tetzer
Level 2 Community Backer Badge
Level 2 Community Backer Badge
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:15 am
Location: California

Re: What game(s) is everyone currently?

Postby Tetzer » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:05 pm

CombatWars wrote:Don't think too badly of me but I'm currently playing COD: Ghosts. Never prestiged before but I figured might as well try it right before BLOPS3 comes out for that gun skin.

But I'm also playing a bit of Civ5, Stronghold Crusader 2, and Fasaria World Online. :D


Haha no judgments, I think its safe to say we all have our guilty pleasure games. If you are into fps, check out a game called Angels Fall First I think is the name on steam. I haven't had a chance to get it myself yet, but it definitely looks amazing, and this is coming from someone who hardly plays any fps shooters nowadays haha. I've also heard from friends that it is extremely fun.

User avatar
Antiscamp
Level 5 Community Backer Badge
Level 5 Community Backer Badge
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:34 pm

Re: What game(s) is everyone currently?

Postby Antiscamp » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:35 pm

Skyrim, mostly, but that's because I'm busy modding it.

I'm also playing a lot of Cities Skylines (which was the happy surprise of 2015), trying out all those thousands of mods. I've been doing a lot of GTA5 this year, of course, but also some Total War, Rome II and Attila, and also some of the older TW titles. The Paradox games are on my list as well because they're releasing new DLC's like all the time, the buggers; I play Crusader Kings II (which is their best game), and Europa Universalis IV mostly. Next year's going to be great for Paradox, with their first Space 4X coming along, Stellaria.

I've been playing some Planet Explorers, which is an excellent Indie title, which I've also been following since before its kickstarter. Really love it! to some extent it reminds me of Ellaria.

For the near future, I'm looking forward to Ellaria's early access (that's why I'm here), and, of course, Fallout 4.

CombatWars
Level 3 Community Backer Badge
Level 3 Community Backer Badge
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:53 am

Re: What game(s) is everyone currently?

Postby CombatWars » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:32 pm

Tetzer wrote:
CombatWars wrote:Don't think too badly of me but I'm currently playing COD: Ghosts. Never prestiged before but I figured might as well try it right before BLOPS3 comes out for that gun skin.

But I'm also playing a bit of Civ5, Stronghold Crusader 2, and Fasaria World Online. :D


Haha no judgments, I think its safe to say we all have our guilty pleasure games. If you are into fps, check out a game called Angels Fall First I think is the name on steam. I haven't had a chance to get it myself yet, but it definitely looks amazing, and this is coming from someone who hardly plays any fps shooters nowadays haha. I've also heard from friends that it is extremely fun.


Already bought that a few weeks ago when it first came onto Steam. It's kinda fun but I've had terrible frames on it with my machine that's pretty beefy so I'm holding out until I hear it's more optimized and polished. Gameplay is very so so while the ironsights/ADS is completely f*cked up because it doesn't work properly on more than half the guns in the game. DX11 destroys most of the map textures for me so I never tried it again.
Image

Tetzer
Level 2 Community Backer Badge
Level 2 Community Backer Badge
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:15 am
Location: California

Re: What game(s) is everyone currently?

Postby Tetzer » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:41 pm

Antiscamp wrote:Skyrim, mostly, but that's because I'm busy modding it.

I'm also playing a lot of Cities Skylines (which was the happy surprise of 2015), trying out all those thousands of mods. I've been doing a lot of GTA5 this year, of course, but also some Total War, Rome II and Attila, and also some of the older TW titles. The Paradox games are on my list as well because they're releasing new DLC's like all the time, the buggers; I play Crusader Kings II (which is their best game), and Europa Universalis IV mostly. Next year's going to be great for Paradox, with their first Space 4X coming along, Stellaria.

I've been playing some Planet Explorers, which is an excellent Indie title, which I've also been following since before its kickstarter. Really love it! to some extent it reminds me of Ellaria.

For the near future, I'm looking forward to Ellaria's early access (that's why I'm here), and, of course, Fallout 4.


lookin forward to seeing what you come up with on mode for this game.

I've played a bit of Planet Explorers, and see so much potential for the final game (if all goes according to plan for the devs) to become something amazing. For now I am just shelving it for a few updates before I jump back in.


@CombatWars Ah, that is definitely understandable then. Hopefully the devs can get all those issues ironed out, cause it definitely at least looks like it could be a solid title game play wise.


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest