*The suggestion will continue as we vote/add new features
As part of the City Life, Kingdom management and resource management, we're designing quests that are given by your citizens, creatures or by other means, and reward you with items, resources, spells or cleared areas.
Quests usually have the following appearance:
1. The quest have a starting location, where you meet a citizen, find a note or an information.
2. The quest directs you to a location, where you have to confront a challenge, by fighting or solving a problem.
3. The quest ends after you succeed or fail the challenge, and depending on your actions, you are rewarded accordingly.
To suggest a quest, please consider the following:
- The quest should have a starting location, such as a citizen, a note found in the forest / tavern, etc.
- The quest should have at least one target location. The quest can have multiple locations as well.
- The quest should have at least one challenge to solve by fighting, diplomacy or by other means.
- The quest should have at least one reward.
- The quest should have a story of some sort.
- Quests can be linked to other quests, and finished quests may lead to multiple quests.
- You can post as many quests as you want
- Quests can be solved in different ways. I.E you can chose to kill the monster in that abandoned mine or drive it away.
For instance, you may post:
Quest: The family sword - A citizen tells you about his brother, a scout who dissipated into an abandoned cave. He asks you to look for his brother and retrieve his family's sword.
Target: The quest leads you to an abandoned cave, where you'll find the sword
Challenge: a medium tier monster that will fight you inside the cave
Reward: You'll find a medium tier magic sword that enhances your scouting abilities. If you'll return the sword to the brother, you'll lose the sword but receive a town morale boost, 500 gold coins and a low tier magic ring.
Quest: Ghost mine - your adviser tells you that a nearby mine is haunted by dark creatures. He tells you that if you'll clear it, the town will build an iron mine in that location.
Target: The quest leads you to an abandoned mine, where you'll have to fight several dark creatures and one stronger creature. Once you'll kill all the creatures, you can return to your adviser.
Optional: You can find a pedestal and a note in front of the mine. The note will explain that the mine is cursed and that a relic protects the mine. Once you'll see that the relic is missing you'll receive clues which will lead you to a local merchant. If you'll buy the relic from the merchant and place it in the entrance of the mine, the dark creatures will dispensary and the quest will be completed.
Reward:[b/] You can find several weapons and resources by killing the dark creatures, or gain an extra experience bonus by solving the quest through the relic. Once the quest is complete, the adviser will send citizen to build an iron mine at that location free of charge.
This is the suggestion topic. Please post suggestions by following the above rules. If you have an opinion, please share it at
Mini Quests - Discussion