*The suggestion will continue as we vote/add new features
As part of the City Life and Kingdom management, we're designing laws that you can dictate for your kingdom or your cities. Each law you'll dictate may have advantages and disadvantages, and will influence how your kingdom works and how people view your character. The suggestion may include laws that are related to cities, trade, kingdom, citizen behavior to you, your soldiers or themselves, and any law that may be interesting to add to Ellaria.
To suggest a law, please consider the following:
- Laws you dictate usually have advantages and disadvantages, though it's not mandatory.
- You may post any advantages and disadvantages, including percentage and related dialog with your civilians
- Laws may be related to anything in your kingdom or it's surroundings, including technology, resource, diplomatic and fighting abilities.
For instance, you may post:
- King's edicts. Citizens needs to treat you as their rightful ruler and agree to any command you issue.
Advantage - your citizen will allays speak with respect, you'll receive discounts on all stores, lower cost of recruiting soldiers and anyone in your kingdom must follow your orders, share their property or can be judged by you.
Disadvantage - Loss of happiness and honesty for your citizens, loss of morale for your soldiers, higher chance of enemy spies infiltration.
- Mandatory civic crime watch. Any able citizen is called to serve in the city overwatch to look for criminals, resolve issues and defend merchants.
Advantage - City's barracks effectiveness is increased by 30%. Reduces crime rate by 10%.
Disadvantage - Lowers happiness by 5%, Lowers all civic production buildings effectiveness by 5%
This is the suggestion topic. Please post suggestions by following the above rules. If you have an opinion, please share it at
Kingdom Laws - Discussion