Postby NitoMurray » Wed May 17, 2017 10:53 am

Valerian wrote:
NitoMurray wrote:
Valerian wrote:
Absolutely.
But as a more modern expample I would propose the Witcher^^

Horse armour....

Oh come on, that was more of a joke.
Sure, this 16 DLCs free of charge were an publicity trick, but the "real" DLCs, espicially Blodd and Wine, was really worth it's money

Horse armour and frops. But nah their expansions I'm sure are great. I'm 90 hours in and still only 20% into the story haha

Valerian
Community Royal Guard Lvl 6

Re: City Size

Postby Valerian » Wed May 17, 2017 6:45 pm

NitoMurray wrote:
Valerian wrote:
NitoMurray wrote:
Horse armour....

Sure, this 16 DLCs free of charge were an publicity trick, but the "real" DLCs, espicially Blodd and Wine, was really worth it's money

Horse armour and frops. But nah their expansions I'm sure are great. I'm 90 hours in and still only 20% into the story haha

There, there are great. Sure!
And although the open world is huge and awesome, but the story, especially in BaW, is also great - although the main story line of the main game is not the most deep one.
Aut regem aut fatuum nasci oportere! - Ego sum rex romanus et super grammatica!

NitoMurray
Community Royal Guard Lvl 4
Community Royal Guard Lvl 4

Postby NitoMurray » Thu May 18, 2017 1:25 am

Valerian wrote:
NitoMurray wrote:
Valerian wrote:

And although the open world is huge and awesome, but the story, especially in BaW, is also great - although the main story line of the main game is not the most deep one.

I just enjoy walking about doing Witcher stuff more than the story haha especially as the bosses are normally easier than the side quest bosses haha.

Valerian

Postby Valerian » Thu May 18, 2017 5:28 pm

NitoMurray wrote:
Valerian wrote:
NitoMurray wrote:

I just enjoy walking about doing Witcher stuff more than the story haha especially as the bosses are normally easier than the side quest bosses haha.

Well, thats the main difficulty with developing open world games: To find the right connection between story and world.
In my point of view, CDP was quite successful in this direction
Aut regem aut fatuum nasci oportere! - Ego sum rex romanus et super grammatica!

Return to “Kingdom”