Well...

Moderators: Community Managers, Moderator

NitoMurray
Community Royal Guard Lvl 4
Community Royal Guard Lvl 4

Well...

Postby NitoMurray » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:50 pm

Well.. as there is quite literally no one else that there is permission to post I shall make this burning and questionably obvious question.

Why have you killed the forums? There is none of the recent news that you've posted on steam. Leaving those who aren't checking there and who once checked here entirely in the dark. Also, your forum is a chance to expand upon those posts. New rpg features? cool, what are they? There has been no recent updates on the forums, and the most recent was a vague list of content with no expanded information.

Hey guys, we're excited to announce that on December 11, 2017, we will be launching our first major update on Steam Early Access!

Here's the list of features that we will include initially:

Basic character customization
Partial RPG system
More maps with new quests
Sword&Shield Melee combat
Spear Melee combat
Dual Handed Melee combat
More item variety
The ability to explore dungeons with your army

On top of this, we will be adding as many bug-fixes & optimizations as we can.

See you in Ellaria,

The Larkon Studio Team

What extent of customization?

What is being implemented with the rpg system?

How many new maps, what are they?

Spear combat? Where the hell did that come from, you never mentioned it anywhere!

How do you plan on making the army exploration viable in the dungeons current size? You'll be queued up to move through corridors.

You mention optimization, what is the target fps with what system spec?

Please don't kill off your forums from neglect.You guys do good work, a lil' copy and paste of the same news won't kill you.

66Austin1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Well...

Postby 66Austin1 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:58 pm

HEY NITO good seeing you again. :) i'm going to talk to them about the copy pasting thing but in the end i'll try to work on getting all the info I can and adding it over here. Infact if anyone can also do that it'll be a great thing to do and it will keep our non steam players in the loop but I cant always get all the information as i'm one person and have other things going on as well. and the spear combat is also new to me since ive been gone for 3 weeks.

So I want to apologize for now helping and keeping the forum updated recently as i was away and I hope I can get some people to help with information collection and posting it here in the general talk until I can talk with larkon about this issue.

Valerian
Community Royal Guard Lvl 6

Postby Valerian » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:48 pm

Wohoho. Hi Austin, hi Nito.
Something is going on here.
I quit loging in into this Forum since .. weeks ... Maybe it is time to come back
Some time ago, the purpose of this forum was to exchange on topics and actually vote on them (backers and their different levels and so on^^) .. soooo? Where are the votes?
I still want the option to vote for a huge wall.

By the way: Merry Christmas
Aut regem aut fatuum nasci oportere! - Ego sum rex romanus et super grammatica!

Valerian

Postby Valerian » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:38 pm

And a happy new year^^
Aut regem aut fatuum nasci oportere! - Ego sum rex romanus et super grammatica!

Return to “General Discussions”