Your Nation

Moderators: Community Managers, Moderator

junk1243
Level 2 Community Backer Badge

Your Nation

Postby junk1243 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:49 pm

I made this because I wanted to know what kind of nation you would be creating. What kind of laws and such will you be using and what will the powerbase be? Absolute Monarchy, Democracy, etc.
That time when you want to change your crappy username but don't want to do all the work

Coredog
Level 4 Community Backer Badge
Level 4 Community Backer Badge

Re: Your Nation

Postby Coredog » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:43 am

Truthfully i would want to do monarchy with retainers, just like most medieval civilizations. The retainers could do what they wanted and even go against me but it would cost them.

I like the idea of retainers but maybe have one area be elected and one be appointed to see how they interact differently.

It's an interesting question because alot of games have it setup for you maybe even have a tier based society. Where if you are a knight you are held in the highest and if you are taken as a prisoner you can earn your freedom. Ill just do it all haha.

NitoMurray
Community Royal Guard Lvl 4
Community Royal Guard Lvl 4

Postby NitoMurray » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:19 pm

I'd like to (if possible) have 2 saves. 1 for a evil necromancer, who given what we know of the mechanics, will have his own little evil fortress. Given everything will be dead/dying/undead i doubt much laws will be needed/passed.

For the other, I'd like a blue/green magic based support king with a good kingdom. I'd try to keep it a trade/diplomatic kingdom with as much basis on magic as possible. It'd try my best to kit the army based around heavy cavalry and magic use with heroes and the thieves/ assassins guild being crucial.

66Austin1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby 66Austin1 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:48 pm

NitoMurray wrote:I'd like to (if possible) have 2 saves. 1 for a evil necromancer, who given what we know of the mechanics, will have his own little evil fortress. Given everything will be dead/dying/undead i doubt much laws will be needed/passed.

For the other, I'd like a blue/green magic based support king with a good kingdom. I'd try to keep it a trade/diplomatic kingdom with as much basis on magic as possible. It'd try my best to kit the army based around heavy cavalry and magic use with heroes and the thieves/ assassins guild being crucial.

Its a game after all there will be the ability to have more than 1 save (save scum now you can ;) haha) so your dream is possible :)

Valerian
Community Royal Guard Lvl 6

Postby Valerian » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:44 pm

I will create some kind of divine absolute monarchy. All hail the Emperor, you know?
A lawfull good, highly productive, bureaucratic, infrastructural advanced and monotheistic nation, which broad use of walls and fortifications, all sorts of propaganda to keep the population happy and an standing army of heavy infantry and crossbowman. Surely, as part of a true "good" empire, we hunt all kinds of mages, which aren*t part of the imperial mage colleges.

Did I mentioned that only really, really nice people live their?

Well, this is only one of my ideas for creating a nation. But I think, I'll start with this.

PS: Necromancers are secretly welcomed. Do not tell your friends^^
Last edited by Valerian on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aut regem aut fatuum nasci oportere! - Ego sum rex romanus et super grammatica!

junk1243

Postby junk1243 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:34 am

Valerian wrote:I will create some kind of divine absolute monarchy. All hail the Emperor, you know?
A lawfull good, highly productive, bureaucratic, infrastructural advanced and monotheistic nation, which broad use of walls and fortifications, all sorts of propaganda to keep the population happy and an standing army of heavy infantry and crossbowman. Surely, as part of a true "good" empire, we hunt all kinds of mages, which aren*t part of the imperial mage colleges.

Did I mentioned thatonly really, really nice people live their?

Well, this is only one of my ideas for creating a nation. But I think, I'll start with this.

That sounds like my kind of nation! I love the emphasis on "Really, really nice people" and "all sorts of propaganda".
That time when you want to change your crappy username but don't want to do all the work

junk1243

Postby junk1243 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:37 am

Coredog wrote:Truthfully i would want to do monarchy with retainers, just like most medieval civilizations. The retainers could do what they wanted and even go against me but it would cost them.

I like the idea of retainers but maybe have one area be elected and one be appointed to see how they interact differently.

It's an interesting question because alot of games have it setup for you maybe even have a tier based society. Where if you are a knight you are held in the highest and if you are taken as a prisoner you can earn your freedom. Ill just do it all haha.

That would be an interesting way to play, for sure. Yah, I guess trying everything is the best way!

Valerian

Postby Valerian » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:00 pm

junk1243 wrote:
Valerian wrote:I will create some kind of divine absolute monarchy. All hail the Emperor, you know?

Did I mentioned thatonly really, really nice people live their?

That sounds like my kind of nation! I love the emphasis on "Really, really nice people" and "all sorts of propaganda".

Sure you like it. My propaganda works well! ;)

Valerian

Postby Valerian » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:51 pm

junk1243 wrote:
Coredog wrote:Truthfully i would want to do monarchy with retainers, just like most medieval civilizations. The retainers could do what they wanted and even go against me but it would cost them.

That would be an interesting way to play, for sure. Yah, I guess trying everything is the best way!

Hey, there, I just realize that you do not give your Idea of your planed nation? So what about you?

Dman
Level 3 Community Backer Badge
Level 3 Community Backer Badge

Postby Dman » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:23 am

A nation where I could be free of .- ..- ... - .. -. ... / -.-. --- -. ... - .- -. - / - .... .-. . .- - . -. .. -. --. / .- -. -.. / -.-- . .-.. .-.. .. -. --. / .- -. -.. / ... -.-. .-. . .- -- .. -. --. / .- -. -.. / -- --- ... - / --- ..-. / .- .-.. .-.. / - -.-- .-. .- -. -. -.-- --..-- / .. / --- -. -.-. . / .--. .-.. .- -.-- . -.. / .- / --. .- -- . / --- ..-. / -.-. -.- ..--- / .-- .. - .... / .... .. -- / .- -. -.. / .-- .. - .... .. -. / - .... . / ..-. .. .-. ... - / ..--- ----- / -- .. -. ..- - . ... / --- ..-. / - .... . / --. .- -- . / .... . / -.- .. .-.. .-.. . -.. / ..--- / --- ..-. / -- -.-- / .-- .. ..-. . .----. ... --..-- / -- -.-- / ..-. .. .-. ... - / -... --- .-. -. / ... --- -. --..-- / ...-- / --- ..-. / -- -.-- / -... .- ... - .- .-. -.. / ... --- -. ... / .- -. -.. / - --- / - --- .--. / .. - / .- .-.. .-.. / --- ..-. / .... . / ... .-.. . .--. - / .-- .. - .... / -- -.-- / ...-- .-. -.. / .-- .. ..-. . / .- -. -.. / --. .- ...- . / -- . / .- / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. / ..- -. -.. . .-. / .... .. ... / -. .- -- . .-.-.- / --- .... / .- -. -.. / -... - .-- / .- ..-. - . .-. / .- .-.. .-.. / - .... .- - / .... . / - .... .-. . .-- / -- . / .. -. / .--- .- .. .-.. / .- -. -.. / . -..- - . .-. -- .. -. .- - . -.. / - .... . / .-. . ... - / --- ..-. / -- -.-- / -.. -.-- -. .- ... - -.-- / .- -. -.. / -- .- -.. . / -- . / .-- .- - -.-. .... / ..-. .-. --- -- / .- / .--- .- .. .-.. / -.-. . .-.. .-.. / .. -. / .... .. ... / -.-. .- .--. .. - .- .-.. / .. -. / ...- . -. .. -.-. .

God help me.
~Ur Mum

Return to “General Discussions”