New Features? You Decide!

Arik Helman
Larkon Studio
Larkon Studio

New Features? You Decide!

Postby Arik Helman » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:34 pm

What's New In Legends Of Ellaria:

This week, we finished most of the inventory logics, including cooldown for consumable items, weight, currency (which is divided into gold and silver), as well as stats for items. Items have support for stats (such as extra damage, fire sword, etc.), and some items can boost the character’s abilities (such as a ring that gives you +2 strength).

We’ve also finished many of the logics for the RPG system, as well as a framework to support stats for your character. These stats includes strength, agility, intelligence and others to determine which weapons you can use and how much damage you do. Although we’re still working on the character’s leveling system, we've already made equipable items such as rings and necklaces.

Finally, we added new magic attacks to wizard enemies and golems, and we finally finished the RTS army control, take a look at the image below.
RTSArmy.jpg
RTSArmy.jpg (617.01 KiB) Viewed 328 times

New Blog:

5 of the most iconic fantasy creatures of all time
When you think fantasy content, it’s hard not to think of all the monsters and creatures that have been mainstays in the genre for hundreds of years. We all have our favorites from the games, movies, and books which all manage to revisit these classics time and time again.

While there are plenty incarnations and imaginings of all of these ...

Ballista.jpg
Ballista.jpg (555.41 KiB) Viewed 328 times

What's next on Legends of Ellaria? You decide!
There's a new vote in our community forum for you to decide on what will be the next feature to be developed in our game.

To be part of our story, click here.

- Larkon Studio Team

Coredog
Level 4 Community Backer Badge
Level 4 Community Backer Badge

Re: New Features? You Decide!

Postby Coredog » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:12 pm

I just want to say that I am excited that you guys are providing updates more frequently on progress. I also like the touch of rpg related blogs.

Keep up the good work! :D

Valerian
Community Royal Guard Lvl 6
Community Royal Guard Lvl 6

Postby Valerian » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:21 pm

Coredog wrote:I just want to say that I am excited that you guys are providing updates more frequently on progress. I also like the touch of rpg related blogs.

Total agreement! Through constant updates /blogs you really get the feeling of beeing involved! Great job!
Aut regem aut fatuum nasci oportere! - Ego sum rex romanus et super grammatica!

66Austin1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby 66Austin1 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:29 pm

Valerian wrote:
Coredog wrote:I just want to say that I am excited that you guys are providing updates more frequently on progress. I also like the touch of rpg related blogs.

Total agreement! Through constant updates /blogs you really get the feeling of beeing involved! Great job!

they've taken me job! ;-; no more news for Austin back to spam guard I go ;-;. and yeah everything looks so great and looks like its speeding up in progress cant wait to see how it turns out :)

Return to “News”