New Website

Larkon Studio
Larkon Studio
Larkon Studio

New Website

Postby Larkon Studio » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:28 pm

Greetings Gamers,

We here at Larkon Studio are proud to present to you our new website! And the link is the same as before:
http://www.larkonstudio.com

Along with this new website we’re also excited to announce that we’ve expanded into weekly blogs here on the site.
Our first one is already posted.

We will be updating the site weekly with new images and short movies as we develop and release new features for Legends of Ellaria.

During the wait, please keep sending us your screenshots for our Fan Screenshots contest. Our first winner of this contest is…NittoMurray!

Thanks for the wonderful submission Nitto :)

In the meantime, we’re still improving and adding features to Legends of Ellaria with hopes to publish a new version soon.

Stay tuned, and keep gaming!

The Legends of Ellaria team

NitoMurray
Community Royal Guard Lvl 4

Re: New Website

Postby NitoMurray » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:35 pm

Wohoo, I rule!

On another note, perhaps having the videos as click to play would improve performance to the site?

Valerian
Community Royal Guard Lvl 6

Postby Valerian » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:19 pm

Just looked through your new website intensively, it's great. Tremendous. Absolutely fantastic.
Okay, sorry for the joke xD But it was honet, it's truly agreat website, especially I like the background.

Congrats, Nito xD
Aut regem aut fatuum nasci oportere! - Ego sum rex romanus et super grammatica!

V00d00bob
Level 2 Community Backer Badge
Level 2 Community Backer Badge

Postby V00d00bob » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:25 pm

Wow the new Website looks awesome! And i really did enjoy reading the first Devblog, looking forward to see more of these and to the new version of course :)

Coredog
Level 4 Community Backer Badge
Level 4 Community Backer Badge

Postby Coredog » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:33 am

I agree that the new site looks amazing! So great job.

I would suggest adding more detailed concept pictures or gameplay screenshots to entice more players when the steam launch occurs.

I am excited to see this games potential be realized and it getting there day by day!

Valerian

Postby Valerian » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:32 pm

Coredog wrote:I agree that the new site looks amazing! So great job.

I would suggest adding more detailed concept pictures or gameplay screenshots to entice more players when the steam launch occurs.

I am excited to see this games potential be realized and it getting there day by day!

Yeah, I would appretiate this, there are so many features planed, it's hard to obtain an overview. Some concept maps would be very helpfull
Aut regem aut fatuum nasci oportere! - Ego sum rex romanus et super grammatica!

NitoMurray

Postby NitoMurray » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:55 pm

Have you guys considered having a Trello account? https://trello.com/b/tH5cLxBv/kenshi for example. It'd let us spy on your progress without the need to make posts as often, especially for little things. At the same time, it lets you guys have what is essentially a digital post-it note board of things to do for yourselves.

Return to “News”