Legends of Ellaria is officially coming to Early Access!

Arik Helman
Larkon Studio
Larkon Studio

Legends of Ellaria is officially coming to Early Access!

Postby Arik Helman » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:52 pm

Hello Gamers,

Our Early Access Trailer is finally out!

Announcement:
We are excited to announce that after four years of development, hard work, and the support of our community, Legends of Ellaria is finally coming to Early Access on July 28, 2017!

We prepared a Launch Trailer just for the occasion, and it would help us infinitely if you can like, share, and even comment on your thoughts about release!

Our Official Steam page is approved as well, so if you are already a backer or a hyped subscriber, add the game to your wishlist and follow it for release, we will be announcing 3 more Steam Key winners in the following weeks, and the more feedback we have from as many players as we can, the more we will improve into the full release of a truly epic game :).

We couldn't have come this far without your support over the years, and we will go even further with your support on this phase of Legends of Ellaria.

Sincerely,

The Larkon Studio Team

Discord server:

We have been testing out our new Discord server along with our community, and we want to keep improving, so if you haven't joined and would like to talk gaming with like-minded people, here's an invite link.

See you there!

Valerian
Community Royal Guard Lvl 6

Re: Legends of Ellaria is officially coming to Early Access!

Postby Valerian » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:14 am

Arik Helman wrote:Hello Gamers,

Announcement:
We are excited to announce that after four years of development, hard work, and the support of our community, Legends of Ellaria is finally coming to Early Access on July 28, 2017!

We prepared a Launch Trailer just for the occasion, and it would help us infinitely if you can like, share, and even comment on your thoughts about release!

Our Official Steam page is approved as well, so if you are already a backer or a hyped subscriber, add the game to your wishlist and follow it for release, we will be announcing 3 more Steam Key winners in the following weeks, and the more feedback we have from as many players as we can, the more we will improve into the full release of a truly epic game :).

We couldn't have come this far without your support over the years, and we will go even further with your support on this phase of Legends of Ellaria.

Sincerely,

The Larkon Studio Team

Discord server:

We have been testing out our new Discord server along with our community, and we want to keep improving, so if you haven't joined and would like to talk gaming with like-minded people, here's an invite link.

See you there!

I'm a bit hyped...really just a bit....really.
Aut regem aut fatuum nasci oportere! - Ego sum rex romanus et super grammatica!

66Austin1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby 66Austin1 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:56 pm

Valerian wrote:

Announcement:

Sincerely,

The Larkon Studio Team

Discord server:

See you there!

put down your black robe and your necronomicon I see you over there valerian. calm down there XD

V00d00bob
Level 2 Community Backer Badge

Postby V00d00bob » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:02 pm

Congrats! Seems like the hype train is just about to leave station :D

However, since i am unable to reach out to you guys via any other way:
I understand that you are probably working like crazy to make sure EA-release goes as smooth as possible, but you really should rework your bug report mechanics if EA is supposed to help you further in the development.

viewtopic.php?f=53&p=3869#p3869

I posted this topic months ago. I sent you an e-mail but never got any reply, yet the problem still persists and i haven't been able to test the pre-alpha ever since. Hope you don't take this as an offense, just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

Arik Helman
Larkon Studio
Larkon Studio

Postby Arik Helman » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:38 pm

V00d00bob wrote:Congrats! Seems like the hype train is just about to leave station :D

I understand that you are probably working like crazy to make sure EA-release goes as smooth as possible, but you really should rework your bug report mechanics if EA is supposed to help you further in the development.

I posted this topic months ago. I sent you an e-mail but never got any reply, yet the problem still persists and i haven't been able to test the pre-alpha ever since. Hope you don't take this as an offense, just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

Thanks!

Sorry probably missed your email.

Anyway we will try to add bug reporter to the ea version.

You will receive a steam key on 28\7

Valerian

Postby Valerian » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:03 pm

66Austin1 wrote:
Valerian wrote:

Announcement:

Sincerely,

The Larkon Studio Team

Discord server:

See you there!

put down your black robe and your necronomicon I see you over there valerian. calm down there XD

I have absolutely no idea what you might mean.
*hiding the dark stuff*
*gloriole*
Aut regem aut fatuum nasci oportere! - Ego sum rex romanus et super grammatica!

V00d00bob

Postby V00d00bob » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:32 pm

Arik Helman wrote:
V00d00bob wrote:Congrats! Seems like the hype train is just about to leave station :D

Thanks!

Sorry probably missed your email.

Anyway we will try to add bug reporter to the ea version.

You will receive a steam key on 28\7

No problem :D but good to know you're trying to improve on the matter!

Return to “News”