The Most Innovative Video Games of the Last 10 Years - Legends of Ellaria News

Arik Helman
Larkon Studio
Larkon Studio

The Most Innovative Video Games of the Last 10 Years - Legends of Ellaria News

Postby Arik Helman » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:22 am

What's New In Legends Of Ellaria:
This week, we had great progress on both the real-time strategy aspects of the game, since now we have completed RTS army multiple soldiers control and behavior mechanics, and improved the A.I, so now soldiers attack their enemies directly, while archers take more strategic positions to gain the advantage.

We created new weapons (bows, swords, axes, daggers) and items (Consumables like food and others).

New Blog:

The Most Innovative Video Games of the Last 10 Years
While it might seem like most video games exist as reincarnations of (multiple) previous video games, some simply break the mold entirely. Some games go beyond revitalizing and repairing to reimagining and realizing. Those “some” are what keeps gamers so intrigued throughout the years - even if the innovations themselves weren't as majorly successful as just another sequel from a major developer. It is for their innovations that we cherish them, whether their total sales reflect that or not. These are some of the most innovative video games of the last 10 years.

Latest vote results:
The community voted, and between Siege weapons and Interaction the winner is:

Interaction feature!

We will start developing this feature as our players have decided, we also have a new vote on the way about combat and would love to know your thoughts on this one.

Ellaria is soon to be a reality and we can't wait to share it with you.

- Larkon Studio Team

Valerian
Community Royal Guard Lvl 6

Re: The Most Innovative Video Games of the Last 10 Years - Legends of Ellaria News

Postby Valerian » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:04 am

I really appreciate the last developments regarding RTS,
Xan't wait to get my hands on the new version. By the way, will we get a new one before the Steam release?
Aut regem aut fatuum nasci oportere! - Ego sum rex romanus et super grammatica!

Arik Helman
Larkon Studio
Larkon Studio

Re: The Most Innovative Video Games of the Last 10 Years - Legends of Ellaria News

Postby Arik Helman » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:25 pm

Valerian wrote:I really appreciate the last developments regarding RTS,
Xan't wait to get my hands on the new version. By the way, will we get a new one before the Steam release?

Thanks.

Yes we are planning a version with RTS and Inventory later this month, probably the last version before Steam :)

Valerian

Postby Valerian » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:29 pm

Arik Helman wrote:
Valerian wrote:I really appreciate the last developments regarding RTS,

Thanks.

Yes we are planning a version with RTS and Inventory later this month, probably the last version before Steam :)

Nice :lol:
Can't wait
Aut regem aut fatuum nasci oportere! - Ego sum rex romanus et super grammatica!

Return to “News”